- Ongoing Project: "Comprehensive valuation of
forest ecosystem and understanding the method of value formation: A case study
in Himachal Pradesh" (IIT Mandi Seed Grant Project)
- Consulting Member and former student member of the project "Road map for
decarbonization of Indian energy system: exploring innovative solutions" under
Indo-Norwegian Cooperation Programme 2014 (INCP) hosted by Jadavpur University, India and University of Stavanger, Norway.
Previous research experience
- Dec, 2016: Visiting researcher at Energy Studies Institute, National University of Singapore, Singapore. Research topic: Structural path analysis of Indian economy to understand energy use behaviour.
- July 2014- Jan 2016: Research Personnel at Global Change Programme, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India in collaboration with University of California, Berkeley, USA. Project: 'Commercializing a scalable low cost arsenic remediation technology for societal impact', in collaboration with University of California, Berkeley, USA (funded by Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Govt. of India)
- 2008 -2014: M.Phil. and Ph.D. research on energy use behaviour of Indian industries at the Department of Economics, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
- Sept - Dec 2013: Visiting Fellow at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Joint Global Change Research Institute at University of Maryland, USA. Research topic: Incorporation of detailed Indian industry module in Global Change Assessment Model (GCAM).
- Aug - Nov 2010: Visiting Fellow at Utrecht University School of Economics, The Netherlands. Research topic: Comparison of EU-ETS with Perform, Achieve and Trade in India.
- July 2006 - July 2008: Junior
Research Fellow at Collaborative Research and Dissemination (CORD), New Delhi, India, Project:
Revisiting Education for All funded by IDRC, Canada.